Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday Weigh In/Weekend Confessional: Celebration Edition



Good morning and happy Monday!

Let's start w/ the stats:

Last Week: 138.1
This Week: 139.8
Difference: +1.7

Whoops!

I'm actually thinking a lot of that is water weight. Sunday morning I weighed in at 137.6 - you can't gain two pounds overnight and we ate out last night and the food was very salty. And I feel bloated - my rings are tight...

Which leads me to the weekend confessional:

Bless me Jean Neditch for I have gone off program!

Friday started out fine - I had my plan and my points all set for a blue dot! Until... hubby opened a second bottle of wine after dinner, and, well, you know how that goes!

Saturday I also had a plan and it went to hell when I dove head first into a 1/2 pint of Peppermint Patty ice cream that I had left over in the freezer. The good news is - the ice cream is no longer there to tempt me. The bad news is - I got rid of it by eating it and it was 28 points.

See I wanted to stick to my points Friday and Saturday because I knew Sunday would be a high point day - We had our annual barrel tasting at our favorite local winery (if you're not familiar with barrel tastings, what they do is take you into the cellar and let you taste the wines while they're still in the barrel. They're not quite ready to be bottled yet, but you can get an idea of what they will be like and then you can order them now for the future when they are bottled, at a discount), so there were lots of points for the wine tastings. And then we went out to a local steak place to celebrate a friends birthday for dinner. Of course, restaurant meals are higher in points in general. I had too much wine, lobster bisque, shrimp with risotto and a slice of cake to celebrate the day. I totaled it up to be about 90 point day. Yeah...

So that was my weekend. The rest of the week before that was awesome - stayed in my points all day every day and saw a loss at my workshop.

So for this week I have a plan to stay in my points and get those blue dots. I want to get five workouts in Monday - Friday (I'm already behind on that one though - I was too hungover to work out at 5 am this morning and I'll have to try to squeeze it in later on if I can). I made zero point burrito bowls for lunch this week and I have a 1 SP salsa to put on top of it. Breakfasts this week will vary depending on what I'm making for dinner but today it was greek yogurt, banana and a protein shake for 4 sp.

I know what to do, I just have to do it.

I can do it. I deserve to do it. I deserve my health. I deserve to feel good about my body.

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...