Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Haitus

To my two followers and anyone else that reads this regularly,

I will be taking a short hiatus from blogging here most likely for the rest of the summer. During the summer, I am less inclined to attend meetings (as my meetings are near where I work and not near my home) and I am pretty much off program every weekend at the beach. I fear my Monday weigh in posts will become redundant (I will always be at the beach, drinking and eating too much) and my weekly meeting topics non-existent. Maybe I'll keep up with the Friday Fitness posts... I'll see how my summer goes.

I will probably be back in the fall and even though I have enjoyed spewing my thoughts on weight, food and fitness, I just need a break for the summer.

Thanks to all that have read my posts and offered your comments and support!

I'll see you in the fall!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...