Monday, December 12, 2016

Monday Weigh-In/ Weekend Confession: Back on Track Edition

Ok, so it's been a loooooooong time since I've blogged. Anything.

So here we go - the last month's Monday weigh-ins:

Nov 14: 122.1
Nov 21: 124.7
Nov 28: 124
Dec 5: 126.1
Current weight: 125.9

Maintenance: Fail. I've gained about 4 pounds this month.

I know us Weight Watchers don't like the word "fail". I don't either. And I don't normally use the word when talking about Weight Watchers because I really believe that you've only truly failed if you've given up altogether. And I haven't done that (hence the name of my post - back on track).

But if you look at the last month I've gained about a pound a week.

And it's not a shocker.

I haven't been tracking. I haven't been sticking to workouts. It's not rocket science.

If you don't follow the program, it doesn't work! So I haven't been a Weight Watcher in a while.

I haven't been to a meeting either, which really doesn't help.

So my goal this week is to get to a damn meeting. I think I can go on Friday. I thought I was going last Friday though and then my daughter threw up all over the place and so home we went...

But the meetings are really what keep me focused.

I know what to do! I know I need to track what I eat and I know I need to exercise. Weight loss is math: calories out > calories in!

But without the support, I just don't seem to be able to do it on my own. For whatever reason...

The other thing I'm going to do is track everything starting today up till my meeting at least. Hopefully through the weekend too. But for now, everything Monday through Friday.

Today is pre-tracked! I debated on not tracking... I ate more for breakfast than I normally ever would. I had left over chocolate chip pancakes in the fridge. If I didn't eat them soon, they would go to waste (that's a whole other food issue lol). So I ate them. And then I thought, "well, guess it's another day off program and no tracking". And then I thought, "why? why the hell wouldn't I track them!?"

So I did. And then I tracked lunch. And pre-tracked dinner. With wine. And even a skinny latte from Starbucks! Used a few weekly points but planning on a workout later to cancel that out too (Yes, I swap my FitPoints first, it works for me!)

Now... now I just have to stick to it.

But I can. I know it. I just have to believe it.

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...