Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Religion

Okay - so, not really. But I weigh myself religiously every morning. I know that your weight can go up and down from day to day and I try to not to really consider those daily fluxes. But I think it's a good guideline for someone who was previously on maintenance and is now trying to lose to get in that habit.

I think that's partly why I let myself gain so much weight back - b/c I stopped weighing in daily.

But why, oh why, do I have to gain a pound between my daily morning weigh in and when I get to weight watchers?????

This morning @ home - 136.6

This afternoon @ WW - 137.4

Ridiculous!

And frustrating... I would really love to stop giving them my $$$ - on the other hand, I'm the one that let my weight get out of control to be giving them my money in the first place....

Sigh...

So today I was doing great- I am currently using my activity and flex points in order to polish off about 12 oz of white wine.

Delicious - but not the best choice nutritionally! LOL - but it is good...

Funny, I always tend to pig out on the night I watch Biggest Loser. My sister got me into Biggest Loser. I initially had zero interest in watching extremely obese people try and win competitions, but she was going on about it so I decided to give it a go and now I'm hooked! And even though I've NEVER been in the position of losing that much weight, I can totally relate to what they are going through and I can totally feel for them.

Plus you hear these people's back stories, and you find yourself rooting for certain people and getting emotionally involved in what happens to them.

That must be what makes reality tv so successful...

In other news - workouts are going well. Today I got up early (again) and finished Complete Aerobics and Weight Training! Yay - 3.5 points.

I love my heart rate monitor - I love how I know how hard I'm really working. (yeah, that was random)

Okay - I've wasted too many points on wine and I'm talkin nonsense.

I'll check in another time...

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...