Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Grrrr

I ate a cupcake today.

Ugh - 6 points - at a best estimate.

Sigh.

I know what's done is done and that I shouldn't harp on it, but it still bumming me out.

All I can do now is make up for it. So for dinner I had a pork chop, mixed veggies, and brown rice. I messed up the rice though. It came out crunchy. Ew.

Tomorrow I'll be having some low fat yogurt, fiber one and fresh raspberries. I'll also be hitting Hard Core Fusion for my workout.

Haven't decided on lunch yet...

This morning I did an old school FIRM - Super Cardio. I gotta laugh at those ridiculous 80's work out outfits. It burned about 450 calories and I didn't even put my all into it. I did a lot of segments w/ beginner modifications - or even marched in place b/c I was having some trouble following the choreography. Imagine if I'd kept up? Probably a 550 calorie workout!

Well, that's all for now. I gotta wash up and get to bed. So far this week I'm getting about 5 hours. I'd like to do a little better...

See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...