Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Monday...

Well, not really - Mondays suck, but nevertheless...

So, the total weight loss for the Detox was 3 pounds. Sunday we hosted tea time - as I said earlier. I did prepare everything low fat (except the whipped cream and Entenmann's cookies). I did indulge in some mimosas. And then for dinner I indulged in some chinese food. Then for dessert I indulged in some hot cocoa and Hostess cakes.

So I lost three pounds - got on the scale this morning and gained back 1.6 pounds. Ouch.

But today I've been totally in control and on track. I started my day w/ Calorie Killer. For bfast I had oatmeal w/ Fiber One and a half a banana. For morning snack I had some Fat Free yogurt. For lunch I had a wrap w/ chicken, hummus and lettuce. For an afternoon snack I had a leftover scone (2 points! Thank you Weight Watchers!). Then for dinner I had some eggs on a bagel w/ cream cheese.

In a little bit I'm going to have some tea and some Hostess cakes bringing my daily total to 21 points. One WA used. Not too bad.

Like I said - back on track and in control.

Tomorrow is Complete Aerobics and Weight Training. Not sure what I'll eat yet...

That's that! Later!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...