Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, Monday

Well, my weight didn't really change this week.

I did eat a lot of points though - I counted everything, but I ate all my activity plus WPA.

My goal this week is to do better. I'm starting to think I may be simply stuck at this weight. A plateau, if you will.

It stinks...

Well, whatever - this week is a new week. Checking in with Ab Sculpt plus a bonus half hour cardio (Cardio Sculpt Blaster) for a total of 2.5 AP's.

For breakfast today I had plain oatmeal w/ a little cinnamon and banana. That was tasty. I didn't feel like it needed a sweetener (sometimes I throw a little truvia in there).

Currently snacking on some carrots.

For lunch I have leftovers from last night - Fat Free Garlic Mac and Cheese. Mostly Fat Free - the pasta has 1 gm per serving. You might think it's impossible to make fat free mac and cheese and have it turn out creamy, but it can be done. It was a little bland though - it needs something, but I'm not sure what other flavor would make it right. Or it could be that I accidentally used garlic power instead of onion powder... Ooops... Ah well...

And UGH - this stupid Fitbit!!!! That's twice in as many days that it fell out of my pocket and into the car!!! This is very annoying!!! I'm going to have to be much more diligent about checking my pocket several times getting in and out of the car. I really can't afford to lose this thing and I've really become dependent on the data I get from it!

Haven't decided on dinner but I should have 8.5 points left after lunch. I might have a snack between lunch and dinner. Which would leave me w/ 6.5 or 7.5 (depending on the snack). But I brought a couple of magazines with me to browse and find something. I have some leftovers I still need to use up. A half an avocado - maybe I'll make fajitas. Onion, pepper, veggie chicken, fajita seasoning, fat free cheese, whole grain tortilla, homemade guacamole. Yup. Sounds good!

So that's it for today.

I can succeed, I will succeed, I am succeeding.

Yup.

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...