Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally!

The scale is cooperating with me!

I've been working out, eating better, even feeling thinner (I mean, in the pants at least) but the stupid scale wasn't budging!!

But, FINALLY!, it seems to be on my side! 136 yesterday (and I didn't have the usual gain from AM to WW) and 135.6 today.

Can this week be the week I break the 135 barrier???????

God I hope so.

So this morning I woke up w/ a lower body sculpt - it was shorter than I thought so I threw in a 15 minute ab workout with it.

Breakfast was PB on an english muffin, and lunch is (sigh) still macaroni and cheese. I also have some fresh strawberries. I put them on the scale when I packed them and I have "0" points worth.

I also brought my sneakers with me so I can go for a walk during lunch!

Yeah, being fit is awesome!!!!

I can't believe I ever let myself fall out of habit with this. I feel 1000% better about myself when I'm active.

So, 17 days till I leave on vacation - that's 17 days to get close to bikini shape. I think I'm still gonna go with the tankini - I'm not quite bikini ready just yet. Still about 14 lbs. to go.

And finally - some bad news. I didn't meet my DPT (Daily Points Target) yesterday. I finished the day with 1.5 points left over - and I spent two points of one I did eat on treats. Not too great...

So today I WILL eat my points. I WILL be successful. I CAN be successful. I AM successful!!!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...