Friday, February 19, 2010

Sabotage

Ugh. Self-sabotage is the worst.

A couple of bad, indulgent days and I've gained back 3.5 lbs. in only two days.

Discouraging...

But, next week I'm going to do a full on 7 day detox. Diet and supplement. 1400 calories/day, no sugar, wean off the caffeine, no junk food.

As far as the exercise, I've been keeping up w/ workouts- it's just not enough when you don't also maintain your diet...

So, that's my story. All in all, pretty bummed. But, I'm not quitting. I just need to re-focus. I need to make my vision board, and I need to write down my goals.

So I'll put my goals here, and then I'll also write them out on a piece of paper. I read somewhere that people that do that have 80% higher chance of achieving their goals...

#1 - 122 (That's my magic number) I never had so many complements at any other weight.
#2 - Track all my food.
#3 - Keep up with working out - five or six days a week. Time to crank up the volume!
#4 - No cheat days till I'm on maintenance. That's what gets me into trouble!
#5 - Breathe, relax, forgive.

Today is a new day and it WILL be better than yesterday.

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...