Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Wednesday

Well, I had a little splurge yesterday - chocolate covered pretzels. A yummy snack and delicious treat. Only had a few so it only set me back a couple of points. Still... it was a couple of points I hadn't planned on spending.

But, what's done is done and today is a new day!

I had my pancakes for breakfast (even though yesterday was technically pancake day) and since then I've been on the couch, goofing off online and watching Harry Potter. I may try to make a marathon out of that (not in one day - I'd be watching movies forever!) but maybe over the next couple of days.

But for now it's nearly time to get up and work out. Today is cardio and abs. I heavied up on my weights yesterday w/ the upper body sculpting so my shoulders are burning today! But it's a good burn. No pain, no gain.

The more you sweat - the more you get. The goals we set - are the goals we set.

I'm also trying to figure out how many calories are in an average loaf of italian bread - I've been searching the interweb and getting lots of conflicting data... For the time being though, I'm erring on the side of caution and counting my points to the max. Hopefully it will be good enough.

I'm going to try and find a local weight watchers meeting today - I haven't weighed in this week and I'd like to get to a meeting just to help stay on track.

Finally, I've got a bunch of errands to run - mostly food shopping. I may bounce up to the mall and hit VS - I got a coupon!!!

Well, that's all for today. I know the title is maintaining weight loss, but for now I'm still in losing mode.

Can't wait to be a free WW member again - I hate giving them my money!!! LOL

Peace Out Suck-ahs!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...