Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Detox Day 4

So, I've been doing this detox thing for three days.

So far I've lost 1.4 lbs. (it was 1.6 but I gained .2 at weigh in this morning) and I am eating a ton of food. It's all healthy though so even though I haven't been getting much more than 5 hours of sleep, I have a fair amount of energy.

And so far everything tastes good. I loved breakfast this morning - 2 egg whites on an english muffin w/ sliced tomato and reduced fat cheese. Yum ;o)

Yesterday I had a cup of plain yogurt with 1/2 cup fiber one, 2 tbsp. of almonds, and 1 cup of blueberries. It was HUGE! And delicious!!

I've also really been keeping up w/ my workouts. Tomorrow is a rest day and then Friday is kick boxing with the girls. Kick boxing is guaranteed to burn about 650 calories in an hour. Love it! It's insanely good.

I also some how managed to very quickly lose the 4.4 lbs I gained on vacation. I think part of that was TOM though because I weighted 141 on Sat. and then 138.6 on Sunday. Today I'm @ 136.2. Not too bad...

I can't seem to break this 136 barrier though... I am hoping that by continuing to detox I'll get back below 135, at the very least. Some people say they lost 4-5 lbs. by detoxing, but I'm still not sure...

I've been tracking all of my points and the daily points values seem to be very high. Although, if were on maintenance it would be okay, I think. But eating about 30 points a day, I'm not sure I'm going to lose any weight... I'm hoping that cutting out the sugar helps shed a few lbs. We'll see...

Either way I'm happy to be on a clean eating plan. I am enjoying the food and I am overall happy :)

So I guess it's a win, even if I don't have a big loss!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...