Sunday, February 21, 2010

Detox Day 1

So today was Day 1 of my 7 Day Detox :)

For breakfast I had scrambled eggs (1 egg and 2 egg whites) with diced green pepper, 1 oz. shredded cheese, wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.

For a snack I had the other half of that green pepper and 2 tbsp of natural PB (note to self, don't put the PB on the green pepper - blech).

For lunch I was supposed to have a veggie burger and a salad but by the time I got around to food shopping and got home it was already 5 PM and I couldn't imagine eating all that and be hungry in time for dinner. So I went straight to the afternoon snack of an apple and 1 oz. of cheese.

For dinner it's lemon rosemary chicken w/ steamed broccoli and baked potato.

Plus I got through my detox drink :)

Now I just have to remember to have another glass of water and take my vitamins.

We shall see...

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...