Wednesday, March 12, 2008

same old, same old

No really - that was my weight this week. Exactly the same. Not even a 1/10 of a lb. difference. That's a good thing!

But - today I ate 4 munchkins. I didn't mean to - it just sort of happened. I told myself I'd just eat one. One. Yeah right. I should've known better. Ha!

And I tried a little bit of pasta salad, but I know the person who made it and she used a low fat dressing. And I was able to control myself w/ that one - just a 1/2 cup. If that much.

So, that's that. Today is done and tomorrow is another day. To make up for the munchkins I'm going to have tea (not hot cocoa) and a 1 point hostess for my evening snack.

I know - I know what you're thinking. I had munchkins, I shouldn't have any evening snacks. But it's such a habit, a ritual if you will. It's the only time all day my hubby and I sit together and put down the lap tops, and just spend a few minutes together. And yes, we can do that w/o the food, but I really do love the hostess cakes. And it seemes easy to justify a 100 calorie pack - you know what I mean?

On the other side of my efforts, my knee has felt great the last four days, so I am going to give exercise a try again tomorrow. Let's see, tomorrow is... Cardio Sculpt from BSS 1, and then Friday is Total Sculpt from BSS 1, and Saturday is Pilates and Cardio Inferno. Sweet. I think it's gonna be a good weekend! Then Sunday is a rest day. That's good b/c Sat. night I am going out to celebrate my friends 32nd b-day, so I will likely be a little hung over that day!

So that being that, I am going to go ahead and make my hot cocoa and eat my hostess cake. And I will remember that tomorrow is another day! Good night!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...