Saturday, February 2, 2008

so much for focus

ugh. thursday i used a ton of flex points. friday i used a ton. today i'm off to a bad start. i think i used all 20 and i haven't eaten dinner yet.


i think what i have to do is sit down and figure out exactly what i ate the last couple of days and see. maybe i can salvage the week w/o going over.


Today is a rest day. thank goodness. I did Super Body Sculpt and boy am i feeling it. in my lats and my shoulders especially. not so much in the glutes. i think i need to start using the 10 lbs. dumbells again for leg press. i don't feel anything in my glutes today.


so, tomorrow is my first arms and abs of the month. very excited. i have never done these two dvd's before. they are from BSS 2 - I generally like those workouts, but I hope I like these.


well, i just synced up the palm pilot. and I made a quick list over everything i ate. oooh - i know that when i tally it up i will be horrified =o but, i gotta be honest. b/c i am only fooling myself.

so on that note -i'm off to scare myself straight. l8r.

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...