Monday, February 4, 2008

all is not lost!

Okay - so I admit - Thursday and Friday were HUGE setbacks. I mean huge! But - I faced the music. I sat down and - to the best of my recollection, I tallied my points. The results? I acutally had 9 (count 'em, 9!) weekly flex points left before I had dinner saturday night.

so Sat. night we went into the city and had dinner at my fav. eerie pub - The Slaugtered Lamb. Very cool place. I ordered the grilled chicken ceasar salad w/ all dressing on the side. and the plus? it's not served w/ grated parm. on top - it's mixed in the dressing. so, i picked out the croutons and dipped my fork in the dressing. Not a bad choice for dinner considering I had hardly any points left.

and then, for the rest of the week I am going to be super careful. Today - not so bad. I've even got a point left for a 100 calorie hostess pack. yum. but i'll have to have it w/ tea instead of the usual hot cocoa.

So, checking in w/ my Firm workouts - today was a rest day (b/c I SO don't get up on Mondays), but yesterday I did Upper Body Sculpt and Ab Sculpt from the BSS 2 add ons. OMG, Upper Body kicked my ASS! Or should I say delts? It was super challenging. I loved it. the ab dvd wasn't bad. I like jiggle free abs best I think. It's a little more fun - but I am feeling my abs today - so not so bad.

Tomorrow is Complete Body Sculpting from BSS 3. I like that one. But I am definately going to use the 10 lbs. for the leg press and I think any other leg work. I've been taking it easy w/ the weights since my back has been out, but it's been way better these days.

At any rate - that's it for now. Weigh in tomorrow. We'll see if Friday killed me or if I am able to recover. I've been on the scale at home and it hasn't showed a gain - so I'm hopeful. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...