Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Moment of Truth...

weigh in.

post-holiday.

6 weeks since my last weigh in.

off program for 6 weeks.

sigh.

up 11.4 lbs.

but - i'm staying positive =)

one, i know now what i have to deal with. knowing helps me to set up my goals.
two, seeing the truth has definately helped me to re-focus - FAST!
three, i've lost it before and i can lose it again.

so that's that.

i actually went back on program yesterday. so, even before i went to weigh in, i felt good about what i was doing. also, i made sure to make up a schedule for excercise and my goal is to stick to it - really stick to it. i let december slide a bit, but as long as my back is feeling well, i am giong to stick to it.

so far today i am checking in w/ breakfast, a snack and lunch.
breakfast was frosted mini wheats w/ skim milk and coffee.
lunch was a veggie burger w/ a slice of FF cheese.

snack - OMG let me tell you about my snack.

maybe this isn't exactly a news flash but WW has these peanut butter one point bars - to DIE for!!
yum-o! (as rachel ray would say)

so, i'm going to hit my new issue of WW magazine to look for a yummy dinner tonight. something in a 6-7 point range. and something that i can have leftovers for lunch this week.

not that there's much of this week left. but, every bit helps.

so that's it for today. one of my other goals this year is to try and keep up with this blog. i know i don't have much to say, but i am hopeful that it will help me stay on track and sort out my brain when i need to get perspective.

happy new year! i know it'll kick ass!!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...