Monday, December 31, 2007

Off Program

well, i've been off program since thanksgiving.

yeah, i know, pretty bad.

however, even though i plan to be off program tonight also, i am going to go downstairs and do a little workout.

and starting tomorrow, i'll be back on program w/ my food and my excercise.

my back has been way, way better, and i am soooo missing my routine.

it's funny, i know that it's only been a short while, but i feel like i've lost so much muscle mass. i've therefore made up my own rotation w/ as much sculpt and cardio/suclpt as possible. just a few cardio days when needed so i can recover.

not to mention that my jeans feel friggin tight.

so, today - off program - had left over chinese food in an omlette for breakfast. if you've never tried it you totally have to.

and i will definately be eating whatever is at the party tonight - not to mention drinking every beverage in sight - so that's that. but i'll feel a little better about it if i've worked out today first.

so, it's off to the dry cleaner and the supermarket, and then a little workin out.

i can't wait. i'm going to do bootcamp - i think it burns so many calories and it's totally one of my favs.

that's a cardio sculpt too - so i can start to rebuild some of my muscle mass.

i'm so flabby - it sucks.

well, that's it for now.

looking forward to 2008. i am planning to keep up this blog.
i am planning to attend WW meetings weekly.
i am going to buy a scale so this sort of tight jean thing doesn't happen again.
i am going to finish my degree in administration and try hard as hell to get a new job.
if not, i am going to go to disney world, cause i miss it so much.

here's to 2008 - it'll kick some serious ass!!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...