Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday, Sept. 12

Whoo hoo!!! Weigh in today - down 4.5 lbs.!!! I finally lost the weight I gained this summer!!!!

I am so excited I could poop.

I know it's gross, but it's true..

So, checking in today with a great week on program - except for Sat. night - we went out for greek and I ordered Briami, figuring is vegetables, how many points it could be? Well, I couldn't find out - I looked everywhere and couldn't come up with a points value. So, I went to recipefest.com and found a recipe that seemed to have the same sort of stuff in it - and I put it in the recipe bulider on WW.com - it came out to 12 points. Way more than I wanted to spend. But, made up for it by being super careful the rest of the week.

Also, put in my FIRM time - Monday was my rest day as I am in school at night, but Tuesday I was up bright and early w/ Jiggle Free Arms, and then today I did Tight Buns and Killer Legs. My arms felt like Jell-o today! But sooooo worth it!

4.5!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...