Thursday, September 6, 2007

A long summer...

A long summer has gone - school has started again and I finally got around to a weigh in yesterday.

Well, summer could have been worse to me - I gained about five pounds total from June to now. I suppose I could've been more out of control.

So now, I'm back to work, back to school, and I am trying to get back to a routine. The toughest part? I dropped back to my Daily Points Target for weight loss - and I'm not eating my Activity points. This has been a tough day! But, I did okay - I had egg beaters on a Weight Watcher bagel for breakfast w/ some Fat Free cheese and some veggie bacon strips. But then, my co-workers offered to take me out to lunch - we went to the greek place and I slipped into temptation and I ordered the falafel. Okay, so I looked it up - 10 points - not terrible. But then, what's for dinner? I managed - a Fiber One bar, an apple and some Weight Watchers yogurt. I didn't really like the yogurt though - It's sweetend w/ splenda and I just can't stand the taste of artificial sweeteners. Yech.

So, I know what you're thinking - tomorrow is another day right? Well, tomorrow is our department meeting and we are ordering lunch in! This is going to be tough.

Well, at least I have this, and the support of most of the people around me. I just have to think ahead and plan to make a good choice no matter what I'm faced with. I also have to plan to have a very small breakfast so that when I order lunch I have some broader options.

As far as the workout routine - I had class tonight and because it's such a long night for me that I refuse to wake up early in any way - so Today was my rest day. Tomorrow I have something on my calendar, but I forget what. A cardio maybe? Probably - because I think Saturday is Ultimate Fat Burning, which would be a cardio/sculpt. So... Hmmm, I forget now. But the point is I'm working out! And even though it's not on the calendar, I may try to squeeze an extra day in on Sunday. I'll have to see how the weekend plays out.

So that's that. I'm back - and I am glad that I am starting to get back on track. I know I can do this. I can.

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...