Friday, August 10, 2007

Week of Aug. 6 Friday

So, weigh in on Tuesday was not so bad. I lost .8, so that's nearly a pound. I still haven't been working out because I still have some stiffness in my neck and shoulders. I am feeling a little better today, and I am very hopeful that I will be okay to workout by Monday. This way I'll be able to get back into my regular summer workout routine.



Sigh.



As far as food, I've been right on track. A little extra snacking today though - I'll definately have to dip into my flex points for dinner. But at least my extra snacks were healthy. I had a banana for breakfast and some 50% LF cheese and RF Triscuit.

Well, that's all for now. Will check in when the weekend is over.

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...