Monday, August 13, 2007

Weeekof August 13, Monday

Well kiddies - I survived the weekend. I totally dipped into my Weekly Points Allowance on Friday as I was too tired to cook a real meal and we ordered chinese food. Saturday was not so bad either. I had an english muffin with some RF P.B. for breakfast and then I had some leftover chicken sausage and peppers. Then we took the boat out to Shinnecock and ate at this little counter service place on the beach. I had grilled tuna on a bun (the smallest and most over cooked piece of tuna in my life, btw) - no french fries. And because I made good choices all day, later that night when we went into Westhampton Beach, I had two scoops of light ice cream at Haagen Daaz (I know, I know, I spelled that wrong).

Yesterday was a good food day too. I had egg beaters and FF cheese on a light english muffin for breakfast. For lunch I had some Healthy Choice Deli Ham and FF cheese in a pita along with some pretzel thins. For dinner I had my left over Chinese food. Not too bad.

And today - today I am working out!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

I've got Super Body Sculpt - which looks like a new package but is actually an older one. Oh I am sooooooo excited to get back into this! But for now I am finishing my coffee.

I'll check in later this week!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...