Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday

Ok, so I weighed in yesterday - up about a pound and a half.

Ugh.

But then again, it is that time of the month... so, maybe I really didn't gain anything.

So today is my rest day - no FIRMing today.

I feel pretty good about what I've eaten so far today - just had some toasted pita chips and hommus. I make my own pita chips - I cut up the pita bread and toast it in the toaster oven. A little no-stick spray ... yummy.

Yesterday - I actually didn't eat much either. Some cereal for breakfast, a turkey wrap w/ LF swiss cheese for lunch, and grilled chicken and steamed veggies for dinner. I love grilled chicken thighs - boneless, skinless, salt and pepper -they grill up so juicy and so awesome!

So, even with my hot cocoa, mini marshmallows and 1 Point WW cake, I was still 2 points below my daily points target.

Monday, I did Hips, Thighs and Abs from BSS 3, and then I did Sculpt and Tone Pilates. So yesterday, I did Carido Dance Slimdown because I was still too sore from Monday.

Today I feel better, so tomorrow I'll do a Cardio Sculpt. I just got my delivery for my 5 pack of add-on DVD's in the new system, so I'll probably pick one of those.

So that's the latest in diet and excercise. I'll check in soon.

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...