Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday

Just checking in with my efforts today...

Well, Wednesday night I got a call from one of my friends - she's rejoining Weight Watchers after having had her first baby (a boy!) about four months ago - and she asked if I wanted to meet her at the meeting and then get some lunch on Thursay.

So before I left I managed to sqeeze in Total Body Sculpt from BSS 1. And then, I went to my second Weight Wathcers meeting this week! But it was good. And then we had some lunch (pizza, one slice, blot that baby with a napkin!) and then we walked around town a bit and got some italian ices. yum.

Today I started out w/ some natural P.B. on an english muffin. Then I did Maximun Cardio Burn plus Abs from BSS 2. I also had some leftovers from that bowtie pasta w/ chicken, artichokes and sundried tomatoes for lunch. And, for a mid-morning snack I had a 100 calorie Hershey Pretzle Bar. Which, I know it's not healthy, I should've had some grapes or something, but that was about all I had around the house that was low in points so...

Anyway, been feeling in control and on program this week. I am hoping that my efforts will be rewarded on the scale when I weigh in next week.

I am also hoping that the weekend continues to be good for me. I'm going to do my very best to stay in control and I am going to remember that I can make good choices.

So until next time...

Challenge is inevitable - Defeat is optional.

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...