Friday, March 18, 2016

Leap Day Post!

Okay, so last time I wrote on here I was in a terrible funk. I was stuck in a plateau that I couldn't shake and super depressed about it.

And then one day, something clicked and the plateau busted and I dropped 5 pounds in a week. I went from 137 to 132. Yay!

And now I'm back on that crappy plateau again!

I've been 132-133 since the beginning of this month.

Sigh.

On the plus side, I did spend a fabulous week on vacation in Walt Disney World and came home only one pound heavier. I call that a vacation success!

This past weekend was my daughter's birthday celebrations. I have to make all her cupcakes and cakes for her because of her food allergies, so on the plus side, I know what the ingredients are and I know the exact points value. On the down side, they are 12 points each. And over the course of the weekend I ate four of them.

But, I tracked everyone of them and if you count my FitPoints last week, I didn't even go over budget! And I lost that pound I gained on vacation!

So all in all, I can't complain too much about this plateau. There have been a lot of obstacles this month and I indulged without regret. I enjoyed my vacation (can you Darth Vader Cupcake with peanut butter frosting?!?!) and I enjoyed my daughter's birthday parties (all of them!).

On the fitness front, I've completed the first five weeks of Body Shred and am feeling pretty good. Although I don't think they are quite the same as my old FIRM workouts, I'm still definitely getting stronger. I also ordered the last of the FIRM infomercial kits before they got moved/cancelled and that should be arriving this week. So when I'm done with body shred in three weeks, I'll give that a try.

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...