Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Weigh In/Weekend Confession: Nautical Edition

Last Week: 127
This Week: 126
Difference: -1.0
Maintenance: Success!

Yay! Back to my maintenance weight! Whoo hoo!!

Now, I just have to stay disciplined enough to get back to my summer bikini weight - but with all the end of year celebrations coming up in the next couple of weeks that seems a little tough! But, I will do my best to make good choices!

AND... I'm going to get back to working out this week! Starting today! I brought my workout clothes with me to work today and as soon as I get home I'm working out!  I'm also going to put this news up on my social media so that I can be held accountable by my peers! LOL

So last week I did pretty good as far as tracking my food until about Friday afternoon. After that I stopped writing things down. But for the most part I was really good about choices and tracking. I made sure I cooked dinner a few nights during the week. I brought leftovers to work for lunch so I wouldn't have to eat out. I made sure I packed a piece of fruit and fresh cut veggies to snack on during the day. Monday through Thursday were really great as far as being on program.

My favorite dinner last week was Brinner! I made coconut pineapple french toast and it was delicious! And I just love breakfast for dinner! It's really hard to beat that as a meal :o)

Friday night was our district wide end of year party with a buffet for dinner and free beer, wine or soda - and that's when the tracking stopped. Then Saturday night was dinner out and then hanging at a friends w/ some wine, cheese and crackers. And then Sunday was take out.

This weekend we spent both days, all day, down at the boat scrubbing her up and getting her ready for the summer. You'd think I'd have lost more weight seeing that Saturday I only 900 calories from activity and Sunday I burned 1,160 calories from activity.  I guess that goes to show how much I ate this weekend!

Which brings me to my weekend confession:

Bless Me Jean Nidetch for I have gone off program!

Friday night - District Party! Two glasses of wine, cheese, crackers, sesame chicken and penne a la vodka! I did also eat a ton of fresh veggies and fruit AND danced like a maniac! I burned 1,220 calories from activity on Friday! Whoo! After I got home from the party, I stopped at the pizza place for the hubs, and of course I got a slice for myself :P Sicilian too.

Saturday night - Greek! Greek salad (at least I ordered the dressing on the side!) and a chicken gyro. Then after dinner, wine, cheese, cracker and cookies at a friend's house. Smoked gouda and Port Wine Cheddar. Yum!

Sunday night - Take out! I ordered the usual from the local Chinese food place (wonton soup, shrimp and broccoli and - of course! - a fortune cookie!) Which calorie wise isn't terrible but there is soooooooooooooooooo much sodium in Chinese food! Ugh!

So that's that. This week's goals are go get back into the swing of exercising and to track, track, track! But Friday is yet another end of year party and this weekend may be our first at the beach on the boat - so we'll see how far that gets! But I will absolutely track everything Monday through Thursday!

Tomorrow is my Weight Watchers meeting so I'll check in again on Wednesday with my thoughts on the weekly topic.

Until then ...

:o)

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...