Sunday, March 7, 2010

Frick!!!

I lost my frickin fitbit!!!!!!!!! I can't believe i let it go!!!!!

I think it was when i was using the bath room at the bar last night. but that bar is all the way in nyc and it's such a tiny little thing, i doubt anyone spotted it and turned it in...

well that's $100 down the frickin drain...

i'm so annoyed right now i could spit.

i have one hope - it could've fallen off in the car (doubt it) and it may be in there. but knowing my luck, it's on the bathroom floor at the back fence on bleeker street.

so annoyed. and we are trying to save money right now!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe i'll look in the car. i feel like it's hopeless though - on the other hand the tiny glimmer of hope that it is in fact in the car it the only reason i've not burst into tears.

but i need to be realistic :`(

it's gone....

maybe i'll put a shout out on the forums, but i doubt that will help either...

grrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...