Monday, March 3, 2008

Back in the saddle again...

Okay - I know - it's been a long time.

Since we last spoke I hosted a lovely Sunday afternoon High Tea - a success. But a fattening one.

And then, we went to magical land.

So, all told I gained 4 pounds.

One step forward, two steps back.

But I had a blast on vacation and I ate really well - totally enjoyed the food. Some of the best I've ever had!

So it's been my first week back on program and so far I'm doing okay. Had a little binging issue earlier today, but I binged on three 1 point snacks instead of several high points snacks. So bravo to me! I weigh in tomororw so we'll see how I did.

Probably not as well b/c I haven't been really able to work out. I whacked my knee out (I think at the Valentine's dance back in Feb.) and it hurts like crazy to bend it. I can't do squats, I can't do lunges, I can't do dips, I can't do leg press. I can barely do step w/ the 6 in. step!

On the plus side though, it's been feeling better for the last two days. I am going to rest again tomorrow and then try to work out on Wednesday. If it hurts, I'll have to stop, but I feel like a slug w/o my usual activity. So, I'd like to try at the least.

So that's it for now. It's super busy around here these days so I don't know when I'll next check in, but I'll try to do it soon after weigh in tomorrow. If it's a good weigh in, I'll probably go out of my way to post tomorrow! ha! lol!

L8R for you!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...