Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday Weigh-In/Weekend Confession: Spring Edition

Happy Monday everyone!

This will be a short post this week as I have tons of things to catch up on in other parts of my life today :)

Last week: 132.2
This week: 133.5
Change: + 1.3
Maintenance: Meh. I don't want to call this a success, but I don't want to call it a fail either.

First off, I weighed myself after I had just eaten a huge breakfast of oatmeal and fresh fruit - so I don't know how accurate that number really is. I usually weigh right after I wake up and before I eat. So I can weigh in on an empty stomach, you know? But this morning's schedule wasn't what it usually is and so I ended up eating first.

Gaining over a pound though? Not really what I would call a success.

So that's why I say, "Meh."

And that will bring me to my Weekend Confessional:

Bless Me Jean Nidetch, for I have gone off program!

Well, actually, not really this week. I did eat some things that I wouldn't normally eat, and I did use all of my Weekly SmartPoints and most of my FitPoints, but for the most part, I was in control and accountable :)

So not much to confess this week!

We had a great weekend though. Saturday we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at the local children's museum, and Sunday we went to a birthday party for one of the student's at my daughter's daycare. I saved points for a slice of pizza and abstained from the cake :)

I also got a lot of cooking done for the week on Sunday as well. Made a lower points version of General Tso's Chicken that I can use for two meals this week, and broiled a flank steak that I can use for a few meals this week.

But all in all, that's all I've got! Oh, and just want to give a shout out to my Weight Watchers receptionist who just finished her Leader Training! Fresh from leader training she was called on to sub for my regular leader and she did a great job leading the meeting! (not mentioning names and locations because I don't like to put too much personal info on the blog, but if she reads this she knows who she is!)

I'll be back on Wednesday for my Weekly Topic discussion!

No comments:

Friday Fitness: 9 Week Control Freak End of Phase 1

And that's a wrap on Phase 1! These workouts really do fly by fast, and even though this is my third time doing it, I still find the wor...